Your strategic issues may involve questions such as;
- Are we in the right markets targeting the right customers?
- Do we support our market with the appropriate products and/or technologies?
- How do we brand our products or services? Should we spend more on marketing and if so how?
- Do we need to acquire a competitor?
- What about China – is this a way to reduce our supply costs or a market potential for us? How do we approach China?
- How do I assure that we offer enough innovation in our products and services?
- Do you see an un-realized potential in the After Market i.e. Spare Parts and Services?
Many of your strategic issues requires fact based analysis as well as experience from other similar situations (to learn from the good and bad examples). Quest provides fact based analyses and conclusions to-the-point (without having to over analyze the issue). It is a natural part of our approach to work with the client from start to end. We ensure that we meet as many of the people in the client organization as possible to capture as much experience as possible. When well structured facts are presented, interactive workshops take place to ensure that facts are interpreted in the right way, conclusions are drawn and decisions are taken.